TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Hello, I have a question that is regarding both my marriage

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question that is regarding both my marriage and my husband's help, I have $15 in my account, whom do I ask?
I asked my question or gave you substantial information, it never has taken this long (over 19 minutes) how much longer do I have to wait?)   Just need to get to bed soon and was very brave to speak out, now would like a response as I remember, very fast courtious yet very sincere.   Let me know if is going to be hours please?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 7 years ago.

I am so sorry for the delay in getting you a response, we had very few relationship experts online yesterday and I was out of town so I do apologize for the delay in speaking with you. It sounds like you have been though some pretty rough times right now with your husband. If you could give me some additional information on the problems you are having we can talk this out and see if you can get some peace on this matter.

How long have you and your husband been married?

Any children? (Are they grown or in the home)

What kind of issues are you having with him right now?

How do you feel about him and the things he has done?

Have you ever tried relationship counselling, if so how did that go?

Any other information that will better help me to understand you, your husband and your marriage?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Other
Please credit my account. There is too much of a wait time and Just Answer used to be very very timely. I did not receive help at all.