TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Good afternoon, I have a question. If a person has an

Customer Question

Good afternoon, I have a question.

If a person has an sexual affair with someone from the job outside of the job , and ends the affair a with the person because she didn't think it was right. And told the guy that if he didn't stop calling her phone and to leave her alone that she would tell his wife.The guy comes back to the job (mad of course) he tells a female friend and more people about it but changes things around like the woman sexually harassed him.He and the friend took it to the mananger and to human resources accusing the female of that. And they also took a guy accusing him of sexually harssing her.Which He did do it and admitted to it. The job wanted to know did the guy say anything to me out of the way and I and I said no, I told thim that if someone say something out the way to me and I didn,t like it That I would go to them.So they said that I lied and wrote me up for walking up to men talking about my body parts.Would I have a case?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cheryl K. replied 7 years ago.
Do you have any text messages or voice mail messages that would show that he did in fact have sexual relations with you?