Amir Javed
Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Master in medicine, expercince in psychiatry and relationships
16101430

why do I get so jealous everytime my husband smiles or makes

why do I get so jealous everytime my husband smiles or makes eye contact with another woman including his ex.
Thanks for your question. This is related to my field of specialty. I would like to ask few details from you. your age? any anxiety or depression issues now a days? any medical issues?
Thanks for your details and your question is updated now with all the details. This is related to my field of specialty. I would say that this seems to me some of the symptoms of depression. This is not a normal thing and I will recommend you to see psychiatrist for complete evaluation. To some extent every wife is possessive about her husband but in limits. I will also suggest to take anti-depressants along with consultation of psychiatrist. Try also psychotherapy, behavior therapy and hypnotherapy for that. Join YOGA classes for relaxation of mind and soul.

Best of luck and keep in touch
Regards
Dr. Amir Javed
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you. I feel that no ones listens to me. i do need someone to talk to.

sometimes I feel that if i died everyone would be happier. Even me. I think I will look for a shrink in my town. They have to listen. RT? Maybe they can tell me why I feel so insecure and so sad all the time

thank you and the 25$ was worth it Even though my husband has been layed off for over a month. I would spend it again. Thanks for the info. appreciate it.

You welcome dear. I would say that life is precious and make use of it don't think of dying because life only comes once and it will never come back again dear. I will say life it self is a name of happiness and one should able to find positive aspects of life. Try to divert your mind and try to make good friends whom you can share your things and happiness and other things of your life. Be happy and you can help yourself believe me its nothing you can change yourself with the help of will power. If your husband is yours form soul and mind then he will never leave you. You don't have to be insecure for him because love is blind and trust is blind as well in this relation. Follow the advise which I have given you in first one. I am considering this as a follow up question and you will not be charge for this. Many best wishes for you dear.

Regards
Dr. Amir Javed
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
he is my soul mate. thanks for so much for listening.
You welcome dear and best of luck.