Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

i would like to get my ol man to come twice once i give him

i would like to get my ol man to come twice once i give him head we have sex and its hard for him to come what can i do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 7 years ago.

Multiple orgasms for men are much more difficult then for women, in fact many men simply can not have more then one orgasm in a set period. He can increase his chances of having more then one by refraining from sex for 48 hours prior to the event. This helps, he needs to drink plenty of fluids such as water as well. Pop, coffee and alcohol will lessen his chances of achieving a second orgasm as well.

He should also consider wearing boxers instead of briefs as this helps as well. Keep in mind that the second time takes longer for males so he should not expect it to happen in the first few minutes of trying. Making sure the position is comfortable for him as well helps.

Here is also a link that may be helpful: Please Click Here

Walter

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is their anything i can do to make me tighter
Expert:  Walter replied 7 years ago.

Yes kegel exercises will help you regain muscle in the vaginal area which will help strengthen the muscles and tighten you up some. There are of course medical procedures which can do this as well.

Here is a link on information about Kegal Excercises and how they help: Please Click Here

Walter