Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

I need some advice. I have been dating this guy for over a

Customer Question

I need some advice. I have been dating this guy for over a year and a few things lately are totally annoying me and I don't know how to talk to him about it with out him getting upset. I am going to college full time so a lot of my free time that I used to spend with him is now tied up into homework and studying. I get a little upset because he is going out all the time with his friends and seems totally like he doesn't care wether we see each other or not.

The biggest thing that I am pissed the most about is last night, one of his friends showed up (that I don't like at all) and took him out. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that he decided to go over this girls house to "talk" and my boyfriend was with him so my boyfriend was stuck there until 7 am this morning. I know that my boyfriend didn't have to tell me, but I am still upset. HELP!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 5 years ago.

Why did he have to stay there? (Did he not have money for a cab or could not call you)

Did you tell him that him going out with this guy was a bit upsetting?

Were you there to spend time with him when he went out or were you busy?

Do you live together?

Walter

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

We do not live together.

I have hinted to him that I don't really like him. Reason being is that when I was introduced to his friend for the first time, (mind you when my boyfriend wasn't around) his first two statements were "so, do you really love him," and when I said yes he said "oh nevermind then." I told my boyfriend about what he said "oh that's just Jimmy" and shrugged it off.

When he went out, we weren't hanging out. I told him I had an hour if he wanted to hang out for that, but he said what's the point because it was only an hour.

Expert:  Walter replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.