Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Consultant
Experience:  USC, BS Psych & Soc.; Transactional Analaysis; U.S. A. D&A Counseling, Family Advocacy, Anger Mngmnt
586644

my office mgr. and i have been playing around in the office

my office mgr. and i have been playing around in the office for about a year .She will let me hug her.kiss her on the cheeks,rub her back,stroke her hair.rub her thighs.massage her neck and kiss her neck and ears.This has took place 3 times in the past 5 weeks and will last for 15-20 minutes.I have told her I wanted to make love to her and she will just look @me,smile and say I don't know.When I ask her if she likes this type of playing around,she smiles.THe last 2 times we have had our office romance she would start panting and her breathing would become a little heavy.When this starts to get a little heavy she will ask me too stop.I respect her request and will stop.Today I went back and ask her if she was mad and she said no.I started to rub neck and ears and she did not say stop.With all the fondling and types of foreplay involved,are we on track to have sex @the right time
Submitted: 7 years ago via Answerly.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 7 years ago.

Dear Chateau,

Thank you for your question.

Without talking to her, it would be impossible to say for sure. Tell a little bit more about her:

1. Is she married or does she have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) outside the office?

2. Do you go on dates outside of work?

3. Are you married or involved?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

WE both are married and she has worked for me 6 years.

Dear Chateau,

If you have not been dating, then in my opinion this is not leading to sack time, unless something changes.

Right now you are describing a classic flirting game, that for her, would be safe. You would have to become more aggressive, not physically, but in terms of the NEXT move.

it appears this game is stuck at the next move level.

The next move being, an actual date, or something you arrange in the office that resembles a date.

I also believe you are at risk for a charge of sexual harassment, even though she appears to at times encourage the behavior. What would happen if her husband were to find out? How will she respond to that? in many cases, women in her position would respond by going on the defensive and making a charge of sexual harassment.

I do not know how she feels about her husband, but this has the appearance of a flirtatious game that is safe for her. She can flirt with you during the day, and go home excited, and take care of her husband.

The only way you will know for sure is to bring it to the next level.