John Henderson
John Henderson, Clergy
Experience:  Bible based advise works. My wife and I have raised 4 kids and have 15 GK's. No surprises here!!!

Customer Question

SUBJECT:PEOPLE MEET UPS MEET NEW FRIENDS:                                                                        I asked a similar question regarding meet up sites and all they gave me was facebook and fitness which is generally just connecting with people you KNOW.   but what I am trying to get at is I am trying to make it so that you can have a CHOICE list of SEVERAL THOUSANDS of non DATING people if you join several sites. So question is: Is it possible to eventually give yourself a list of many THOUSNADS of people you have NEVER heard of from all over the country over the next several years inotherwords NEW friends if I join a sizable number of sites. I,m talking about just friendship and NON dating or say even meet new christains. That is what I,m trying to get at...a wide wide list of NEW friends to meet that you never met.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  John Henderson replied 6 years ago.

Based on your question, It appears that you may have a hard time meeting new people. Me too, sometimes! It's scary. You mentioned meeting new Christians. Have you found a good church in your neighborhood? I am a chaplain if that is the direction you want to go. I'm not sure that there are any sites that will provide a list like what you are asking for. Do you have a Facebook page? That might be a good place to start. You can pick and choose who you want as "friends". And you never really have to meet any of them, but you can share your thoughts and things with 12-15 million other people!

Hope this helps

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
could you real thouroughly explain how you can have a selection of millions of people to choose from if you really want to spend the time it takes, in other words how would you get an almost unlimited selection of people all over the country if you JOIN several sites??

That is the number of people who have access to Facebook. It is inconcievable to think you or anyone could or would want to access everyone of them. having a selection does not mean that you or anyone has to interact with all of them. If you filled out a profile on facebook and listed some of your hobbies or interests, others with the same hobbies or interests could ask you to accept them as "friends" and you could then share ideas.

Good luck...

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THIS WILL SETTLE IT right here. Is it still quite possible that say over the next SEVERAL years at least a FEW thousand would have gotten or somehow received my hobbies, interests and ideas overwaves by all means actaully have READ my ideas and/or want ADs by means SHARED by that many over many years?? To let you know I have six different hobbies including Frisbee-golf, bowling, and others.