Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

How do I find someone when I dont even know his name I met

How do I find someone when I don't even know his name? I met him when I was in Dubai-he was at the restaurant 'Urbano' next to Dubai mall on the 4th of September with his mother and sat down beside me and my friend. Such a nice guy and I wished I had the chance to talk to him alone as I think (well I hope at least) there was a bit of interest there on both our parts. All I know is that he was from Mumbai in India and had studied in the States but now lives in Dubai...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

If you're still in Dubai, you can return to the restaurant/Dubai Mall area, and hope to see him again. If he told you anything about where he was living in Dubai, you can try to find him that way. Not having a name, address, or any of this information about him, will make it virtually impossible to find him, unless you look for him where you first met, as I mentioned, or go to places where people his age normally hang out.

You can also ask the restaurant owner and staff if they had ever seen him before, and if they know his name or where he may live. Describe him, say he was with his mother, and originally from Mumbai, India.

I wish you much good luck and hope you find him.