KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

How to improve married life

Customer Question

How to improve married life
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

-How long have you been married?

-What are the issues in the marriage?

-Are there children involved?

-Please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i mean bed room life how can i improve that what is best
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can u please put me to annie she can help me better thanks
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

There could be many reasons why your marriage is lacking the sexual drive in the bedroom. Relaxation is an important part of a fulfilling intimate relationship. This can be difficult to achieve depending on how busy your lives are. Anything from work, to financial concerns to raising children all can have an impact on how stressful your life is and in turn how relaxed you are. A great way to improve your sex life is to spend some time relaxing with your spouse some one on one time whether you find a babysitter or have family watch the children if you have them. This can be done by escaping for a romantic weekend getaway. You just need to find some time to relax and unwind together. If you can do this you'll find that you'll both be more interested in intimacy.

Another common reason you could be drifting apart sexually is because you may feel disconnected emotionally. Often this is caused by some struggle the couple is facing or they have an ongoing conflict that they can't seem to resolve. How you feel about your partner outside the bedroom can dramatically impact what happens in the bedroom. You must find a solution to the problem and if you have to work out a compromise that is good for both of you. It's surprising how much closer a couple can feel to each other intimately when there isn't anything pulling them apart emotionally. Intimacy is often a reflection of how much quality time couples spend together, and what they do and how they interact when they are together. If you find ways of getting close and staying close to each other, intimacy will take care of itself. Intimacy flows from the quality of your relationship. Now if you engage in intimacy more often, your intimacy will increase even more. Find new opportunities for expressing warmth and joy together, and making more time to do the things you both love, your relationship will naturally become more intimate.

Setting up a steady supply of exciting new experiences helps you rediscover your relationship, keep it fresh and new and helps with intimacy. Try to keep opening new and different avenues of expression in the sexual aspects of your relationship. The key to consistently good sex, besides intimacy and a stable and secure relationship, is experimentation. If you and your spouse are doing the same-old-same-old in the bedroom, you are going to have problems eventually! Maybe find different places to be intimate like meet at a hotel room for a change or go on a weekend vacation with alot of romance. Going on a romantic dinner can also ignite intimacy or even a quiet evening at home with for romantic evening together can help your sex life. It may be as simple as making your wife feeling appreciated and wanted sexually. Maybe if your adventurous enough you could buy toys to help in the intimacy. If you have anything to add please click reply.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

what is the best sex. what are the best styles. how to pleasure her

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hi can u please put me to annie . u not replying please put me on one side thanks
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

I did put in a request for Annie to help you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

thanks. please refer me to annie thanks. i ll really appriciate . or is there any other way i can pu in my question for annie thanks