Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

My ex boyfriend liked to play around with other girls while

My ex boyfriend liked to play around with other girls while he was seeing me. He never admitted it but I found things and heard things that would say otherwize. My question is will he always be a player or will one day he grow out of it?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your question.

I do believe he will always be a player. Sometimes, this is just ingrained in the man's personality and it's a very hard habit to break. Maybe one day in the not so distant future, he will decide he wants to change his ways, but it has to come from *him*--he has to want to make this change and make the decision to do something about it.

Please don't allow this to make you feel like you were 'lacking' in any way as a girlfriend. If this is his personality, you had nothing to do with his behavior.