Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

This is very important for me !!!! is it true or not true that

This is very important for me !!!! is it true or not true that you can really love 2 or 3 woman at the same time

Depending upon the circumstances, it's possible to feel you are in love with more than one woman at the same time. There is being "in love" or "feeling love" and there is being "in a relationship". These are all very different things. Just as you can be in a relationship and not be in love, you can also be in love but not necessarily be in a relationship with that person; because love happens at a sub-conscious level, we do not have control over who we love or feel love for. We however, have control over who we choose to have a relationship with.

If you feel you are in love with 2 or 3 women at the same time, step back and analyze what each woman gives you in terms of emotional and physical commitment and satisfaction, and decide who you would like to be with most, if you must make a decision.

I wish you much good luck.