URDOC
URDOC,
14756658

HI THERE I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY BOYFRIEND. HE HAS A DRINKING

Customer Question

HI THERE I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY BOYFRIEND. HE HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM AND HE WANTS ME TO ALWAYS BE AROUND 24/7 OF DAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO
Category: Relationship
Expert:  URDOC replied 7 years ago.

How old are you? How old is your boyfriend?
Has he ever sought any help for this?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i will be 29years old and he is 28years old. he go to a program called barc but it is court ordered. but after barc he ends up drinking and we are always fighting. but what should i do??
Expert:  URDOC replied 7 years ago.

You should get him to go into therapy and get him to stay there. You can also report to the court about this and then get some help from them.

I think the existing program BARC as you call it would also be helpful here. They can ask him to stay longer in therapy.

You need your support cushion in these times. Keep them around and talk to them as and when required. Therapy is the only way out of this.

Hope this helped. This conversation is not over unless you are satisfied. Please let me know if I can help you further.
If you are satisfied, please click ACCEPT. Positive feedback and bonuses are always welcome.
Best regards