Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
1470369

Adult Content

i want to no about something i did and i want to tell the truth can you help me out plzz
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

How can I help you out?

Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you help me out with me. i was in the shower and my anty jummped in the shower with me and i had a hard on and my dick went in to her back of her pussy and she did not feel it and im feeling rilly bad and i want to tell her
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again,

I think you should definitely tell her. If she didn't feel it, we don't want you feeling really bad. So, telling the truth is best in this case.

Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

ok well one thing i lafet out i cumed in her as well and my cum did not came back out how shoud i tell her.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
As I mentioned, you just have to tell her the truth. The truth will set you free. Once you tell her you'll feel much better.

Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ya but what if then she did feel it becaes she is not wharing anything arownd me now just a robe that comes up to her ass cheacs and wen she bends over i have her pussy looking right at me is that telling me that she did no becaes everytime i go over thaer she does this and its terning me on she does not have a boy friend and i dont have a girl friend and we bothe are lieing on awer own and we dont have no fammilly exept for the 2 of us i rilly want to put my dick in side her a gen i dont no if she is doing this just to tell me its ok you can do it a gen
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
The only way you'll know if she's saying it's okay to do it again is if she tells you it's okay.

I thought you had a mother, so it's not true that don't have any family. Why don't you go out and find yourself a girlfriend in your same age category, so you won't be put in these situations with your family members. That would be a good idea for you and a good 'project'; go to a club or a pub or meet a woman online and then you will have an outlet for your sexual tensions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well ya i do have a mom but i dont talk to her any moer becaes of her new bf. ok her wen she bends over and i see her pussy she spreds her legs moer and then looks back at me and noeds yes but i dont no how to go thro with it tho becaes every time she does this she is drunk. and my dick is so hard that i achally put my dick haed to her ass and she did nuthing i did that wen we whaer passing each other in the hallway wen i hopet out of the shower and i have a litell towel on and wen i did that she did nuthing becaes my dick went betwean her ass cheacs and tucht her back of her pussy and she did nuthing
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
You seem to have a lot of accidental physical contact with the female members of your family, who are always wearing very little. Look for a girlfriend and stop hanging around your aunt who gets drunk. Also, find your aunt a boyfriend to show her wares to. That's good advice for you both to follow.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ya but smething i have to tell you thow i did not n any one was home so i desided to walk arown the houes naked and my anty came home and she sayd that its normell what shoud i dont becaes i liket it a lot and no i want to f**k her well she sleeps one time wen she was sleeping i throw the blankets off of her and i started to jack off and i cumed in to her mouth and some one her pussy lips
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Well, if no one was home, you have every right to walk around the way you want to.

Go to www.plentyoffish.com and start communicating with some women that interest you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok but i want to tell her that it was me that cumed in her mouth that night and stuck my dick in to her but i dont no how she is going to tack it
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
It doesn't matter how she tack it. Tell her anyway, and then get yourself a girlfriend that's your age, at the site I recommended or any other popular dating site, like www.eHarmony.com, www.match.com and stay out of your aunty's panties.

Please click the 'Accept' button so I get compensated for my time and work. Thank you.
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor