KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

I had a one night stand with a guy who I met through mutual

I had a one night stand with a guy who I met through mutual friends. He said he would call and he hasn't. It has been 5 days. Should I just forget it? I don't have his number.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Unless he calls you, you have no choice but to wait or move on and learn from this experience. Since you do not have any way of contacting him then you will have to wait and hope that he contacts you first. Maybe you could ask your mutual friends for his number and maybe you can call him since it has been 5 days now it's an okay time frame in which to call him. Call him and see where his head is at if he sounds like he is happy to hear from you then take that as a hint to continue the conversation but if he doesn't seem happy to hear from you then chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.