Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

Adult Content

im 20 and me and my mom are good frends but evary time i see haer i get a rilly bad hard on and i want to have sex with haer but i dont no how to aprosh her how can i have sex with her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

Is this your biological mom or your step-mom?

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
its my reall mom she has 45c boobs
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

It's not proper to have sex with your own mother, so there is no way you can approach her to ask her this. Put this out of your mind and
find a girl your own age, who you like, to have sex with, and you will make each other happy.

Cher

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

k i will not do that. thaers my anty that i have not seen for like avaer so i go to see haer she uast to be a fat cow but now wen i opend the door she was wharing a see throw robe with no panties on and no bra on and she tackt off her robe. and say hi and gave me a hug with haer boobs in my face.

Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hello again,

I'm glad I could be of help, and wish you much good luck.

Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thx but im wonring if she wants to becaes she askt me to hold her tits to see how good thay feel and wen she drinks a litell bite she alweas grabes my dick evan wen its hard.And she sits on me with haer boob hanging out and she does nothing and wen she was siting on me she was wharing a skirt with no panties on so shoued nex time wen she does this can i f**k my anty becaes i rilly want to......
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
You're most welcome.

I think you should do whatever makes you happy.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok but i was wondring if i coued get your cell numbaer so wen im thaer you cued give me addvice for wen i need it and i was going to the bathroom and i peact in to haer room and seen haer mastaerbaiting what shoued i have done plzz hellp a young horny man and do you think its a good idea if i f**k haer wen she is drunk
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ya i no but i want to do my anty so bad wen i see haer a gen and i no she is going to be drinking so do i tuch haer and feel up haer pants or wen she is drunk can i just show haer my cock and put it in haer hand can i
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well im rilly horny right now and my mom seen my dick like 3 minets a go and she had a smiell on haer face and then she came in to my room and askt me a lot of sex ? and i dont no but i think she wants to have sex with me beaces well she was talking to me she was playing with my dick on the out side of my pants