KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I find it difficult to get a girlfriend as I dont have social

I find it difficult to get a girlfriend as I don't have social friends as such(friends in IT), so not able to go to the clubs, any advice
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

-What is your age?

-Are you a shy type of guy?

-What type of girl are you looking for?

-Have you ever had a girlfriend?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

31,

shy as a child

good looking friendly girlfriend

no, friends with ladies

also i am 6 foot four/some health difficulties younger

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

You have to loosen up don't be so serious and conscious about your actions. You want to be able to be comfortable around women, you have to be first comfortable with yourself. Some girls prefer the shy type of guy but not too shy. You must be able to build some confidence in you and be able to show that as well on the outside. Try going outside of your comfort zone for a change. Even in the things you wear like how you dress. Experimenting with new directions to dating will be a plus as well because then you'll be able to show women a different side of you but don't change too much where it doesn't look sincere. Let her see you in a different light, expose her to a different side of you that maybe you don't even know yet. Looking good is another plus of course. Whether you are shy or not if you dress to impress it'll be a huge plus because then she'll see that you're making an effort to actually look good.

Try to just be yourself. You must be able to have confidence in yourself, your personality and everything about you. Don't stress over the little things because there is room for error you will learn from your mistakes. Shy guys tend to be self conscious, not confident, and lack self esteem this is because they usually aren't in that sociable circles and don't get out much but that is something that will be important for you to do is to get out go to movies and plays or concerts, do the things you like to do that are outside of your home, it would help if you go out and meet new friends and it will make you more comfortable and meet new people, so that if you find a woman that you like and when you go on a date you would have more self confidence. You definitely will not meet a woman sitting at home thinking about meeting a woman, go out and do the things you like to do there is no better way to meet people than doing what you like doing this way you will meet someone with the same interests as you.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com