Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

is it normal to never have an orgasim but your partner does

is it normal to never have an orgasim but your partner does everytime. me being the female i've never gone off so to speak but my boyfriend does everytime is there something wrong with me, am i missing something.

There is nothing wrong with you. It's much easier for men to have orgasms. Ask your boyfriend to spend more time on foreplay to 'build up' to the orgasm, and also, not all women have vaginal orgasms from intercourse, so ask your boyfriend to stimulate your clitoris with his hand or his mouth, and you should be able to climax this way.

Also, sometimes, the position you're in affects whether or not you will have an orgasm, and often, if you're on top, it will hit your 'g spot' and help you climax. I think you'll find this article informative: