KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I have met a guy i like through work, seen him 6 times in 4

Customer Question

I have met a guy i like through work, seen him 6 times in 4 months. he found out that I have a dog, he has two and has now told me where he walks them, is this an invitation to join him, he has also offered me a job twice at his company and once the meeting between us has finished he always make small talk about himself and his hobbies etc.., can't tell about flirting etc,,. as their is only the two of us in the office does he sound overly friendly or interested in me??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

He sounds interested from what you have told me but as far as the Dog park if you do not live close by and cannot say you were in the neighborhood then I would ask him in passing if he thought it would be a good place to take your dog so that you don't seem pushy if you just show up there. This is the feeling out stage to see if he truly likes you or is just being friendly. Try to see if he shows some of these signs: If he appears around you a lot that could mean that he wants you to see him, and he wants to see you, if he cannot take his eyes off you and want to see you badly then he may be interested so look for that. It's hard to tell if a man likes you because most men aren't into showing outward affection. Men that are trying to show interest in you will tend to look at you when he believes you are not aware of his actions. Yet when your eyes meet, he will look away. He will try to speak with you no matter how trivial the subject may be just to strike up a conversation. In spite of the shyness some men who are interested in you will experience, he will try very hard to appear confident. In fact, he will try so hard that it becomes obvious. This will act as some kind of a mask to hide the way he truly feels. Look for these signs before just concluding that he likes you and wants to get to know you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
he has mentioned that his dogs are friendly and that although the place he walks them does seem unsuitable to me, apparently it is fine for his rottis and one of them comes off the lead. he has also mentioned that I do pass his house as it is on my way to work and I live about 4 km away. when I asked where he lived he said which one it was and that I should look for his pick up, then explained why he bought it I am just sooo confused, and I will only have one visit left with him and my supervisor may be at that visit.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

I would stop by the dog park and check it out if you only have one visit with him then you don't want to pass up the opportunity and also if he asked you about joining his company maybe you should think about it and give it serious consideration it's not often that you get a chance to meet someone you seem to get along with. I would say check out the dog park it may show him that you are interested in getting to know him and that may make him pursue you more.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.