robert baker
robert baker, Counselor
Experience:  i am a couples councelor
760514

Tried to reach out to an old girlfriend Ive been thinking

Tried to reach out to an old girlfriend I've been thinking about and she replied to an email with "I'm not necessarily opposed to speaking with you." Should I respond to this email?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  robert baker replied 7 years ago.
I think you should respond but do not push to hard. Tell her you would like to go to breakfast on a sunday or something simple to get your foot back in the door. Let her know you will wait for her to tell you when and where and leave it alone after that and wait for her to respond or contact you back. Good luck hope this has been helpful please accept pay and feedback.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Are you sure it doesn't sound like she's not really interested in speaking, just appeasing me?
If its not someone you see or spend time with why would she do that. If she was all the way over you she would not want anything to do with you. She would consider you a mistake or something she does not want to spend anymore time or anymore of her life thinking about let alone seeing. She did not close the door on you so you have the oppurtunity to get back in there just play it cool and dont mess it up as it could be your last. Once again let her know you are interested and would like to do something simple together. Do not mention the past or a relationship and just have fun when you are with her the first time you guys hang out. Do not ask about who she has dated on get to personal,treat it like a first date with a girl you just met trust me