Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

Has 2 people any chance of a relationship developing if the

Customer Question

Has 2 people any chance of a relationship developing if the other one does not feel that spark/connection at the beginning but the other things been there such as laughter, great communication, kindness and common values and thoughts and the physical attrcation being there also?

Would appreciate your thoughts?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for asking another question on Just Answer! I'm glad to hear your past experiences have been rewarding!

If many of the aspects of a good relationship are present, like laughter, great communication, kindness, common values and thoughts and physical attraction, as you describe, it's possible that the 'spark' for the one person who doesn't feel it just yet, is very likely, in the future. It all depends on the specific circumstances of the relationship, and if you can describe some details of the situation, it would help me to provide you a more complete answer.

Sometimes, it just takes one person in the relationship longer to realize the spark is there, but it needs to be 'ignited' by a special action, word, or feeling, and then, it will happen.

Please let me know your thoughts and if you would like to discuss this more.