KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

How would you sign a letter to your ex For instance, sincerely,

How would you sign a letter to your ex? For instance, sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX wishes, etc. ?

I would sign it Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX Wishes you don't want to sound like you still have feelings or want a relationship with them unless you are writing to try to get another chance then you would sign it love or getting closure then you sign it best wishes.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How does this sound to you:

"Dear Angel,

I hope you're doing well. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and that you will always have a special place in my heart."

And then sign it with: Sincerely,?

In this instants I would sign it Best Wishes Always and then your name. This way they will know that you wish them well and are thinking about them and care about how they are doing.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
In your mind or opinion, should I add anything else to the letter? I am making her a card. I told her many times in the past that being with her was like being in paradise. With that in mind I have designed the card with a picture of a sun setting over the beach. I still do love and care about her tremendously, though I know I cannot mention that in the letter, but is there anything else that I could put in the letter that would convey those feelings but in a less than forceful way, and not in a way that would spook her?

I wouldn't make the letter all about love and being with her I would leave it at asking her how she is that way she may reply and then the lines of communication are open. Add the card and leave it at that until she contacts you, then ask to have lunch or dinner and then tell her how you feel about her but you may have to start all over as friends in order to regain her trust and attention.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
So basically, leave the letter as it stands right now, but add, "Best Wishes Always" at the end?

Yes you don't want to come on strong just yet try to gain a friendship and then see where things can go, if you don't handle this right you may chase her away and you don't want that and you definitely want to take thngs slow and talk about getting another chance when the opportunity presents itself.