nursescare4u
nursescare4u,
7152018

I met this guy 2 weeks ago over the internet and we have met

Customer Question

I met this guy 2 weeks ago over the internet and we have met up twice. He informed me he enjoys my company and me likewise. I gave him a quick kiss and that was it. At the 2nd meeting last week he said that he wanted to meet me again and I agreed. He said for me to give him a shout and we'd arrange to meet up sometime this week. I sent him a text yesterday asking how his wkd was going and hoped he was doing alright. He said yeah all was good and other small chat over 3 text messages. It ended with him saying that he had to go because his mum had dinner on the table and he would speak to me soon. My one concern is that he does not be in touch in between meeting up and just wondering if this means he's not interested.

I am interested in this guy because we get can just chat and laugh and I havent been excited in meeting someone since going out with an ex 3 years ago. I see him on the website but then again so am I as we are not exclusively dating. Do you think I will meet him again
Category: Relationship
Expert:  nursescare4u replied 5 years ago.

Hello

Sounds like you are being over zealous about the relationship. I would back off for a while and see what happens. If he is interested, he will come around....if not, you need to move on because it was not meant to be. Just keep things light for now...if he's interested, he will be calling you, you won't be having to constantly be making all the effort.

Hope this helps, reply back if needed

nursescare4u,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi there,

Yes you are right I am a bit zealous which makes it a little embarrassing.

You are right in that I am anxious which is so stupid because I always feel guys let me down and say things for the sake of it but I have to trust that if things are mean't to be then they will happen.

Thank you or your honesty and for me the best thing is to forget about him and move on.

Ann

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.