KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

This guy meet me on 7Jun09. We have been commuciating for 8

This guy meet me on 7Jun09. We have been commuciating for 8 days know. He said he really likes me and thinks about me and miss me too. Then 2 days ago he wants to be friends.He says he is a private person and I am cool.then he says he will go out with me.What should I do. I really like him alot.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

You should go out with him just to see how things go but as far as a relationship with him it sounds like you need to go at his speed right now if you push to hard you will lose him for good, he doesn't seem like the type that likes being pressured or pushed so for now go at his speed and if you feel that his speed is not making you happy then you need to tell him what you want out of a relationship and take it from there.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Should I ask him to go out cause his birthday is XXXXX or wait for him to ask me.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

No ask him if you can take him to dinner for his birthday and if he says he has plans don't get upset just tell him another time and then wait for him to ask you.