KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months and we

Customer Question

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months and we love each other very much. Now, he's going to be starting training at a mma gym soon so he can go to the ufc. Which is professional figting. I'm from new york and oringinally living here in ohio was temp. Till I finished hs. I live on my own and in nov. My lease for my apt is up and das wen I would go back to ny but now that I've found my boyfriend I got something special with him. He makes me happy and what I have with him I would never want to give up. But I miss ny and my family. Idk if I should leave or stay here with my boyfriend and stay by his side. What do I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-When does he leave?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We are both 18. He starts training next month. Its close to where we are so he's not really leaving anywhere. And basicly. Sometimes I feel like I'm in his way. Even though he's neva said that and he loves me dearly I feel that way. Idk if I should stay here and continue to be by his side or should I move back to ny and do my own thing.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

I think you should really talk to him about that because he knows what he wants and it's important to always have the lines of communication open. Tell him that you have been thinking about possibly moving back to NY while he is gone and see what he says. It's important that you as a couple make sure that you are doing the right thing and that he really wants you to stay there while he is gone even though it's not far away. You are both 18 years old and I think you are having doubt because you are young yet and don't know if he will be able to still be committed to the relationship while gone for training but in order to get that question answered you will have to ask him. I think you should stay and show him that you will support him no matter what he wants to do in life but that is me he may saying something else and might want something different, so talk to him.