KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

hi was seeing single mom for 2-3 months everything going fine

hi was seeing single mom for 2-3 months everything going fine then she said not ready for relationship yet,thats cool she only just officaly got divorced while we were together.she said o.k be friends sent few messages but i found hard sent few messages to her later didnt hear back my fault.anyway been about a month since i last spoke to her,was looking on dating website looked at girl who checked out my profile it was her,sent her message like to chat? not sure if means anything and confused because she said she wasn't ready for relationship feel like she not honest with me.maybe i'm just thinking about to much like some advice please.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

Though she told you she isn't ready for a relationship she still wants to date around she was married and usually when a marriage ends the other person wants to date around and see what is out there for them. They don't want to tie themselves down with yet another relationship to tie them down. If I were I would give her some time to date around and she may see that you were the right one for her but you should sit around waiting for her to come around you should date around also but continue to be friends. She may feel that she will be missing out on dating around and see what is out there if she only dates you. I would give her at least two months and then ask again how she feels about relationships. The only thing you can do is give her time to figure out what her next move will be. Like you said she just got divorced and may not want to feel confined to just one person again.