KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LEAVE MY HUSBAND OF 27 YRS

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD LEAVE MY HUSBAND OF 27 YRS BECAUSE THE LAST 7 YRS HE IS HIDING AN LYING TO ME
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is he lying and hiding from you?

-Do you want to stay with him and work it out?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
IT START 7 YRS AGO HE TOLD ME THAT I WAS SPENDING ALL OF HIS MONEY SO HE TOOK ALL OF THE MONEY AND GAVE THE CHECKBOOK TO SOMEONE ELSE. I DONT KNOW WHAT WE REALLY HAVE THREE YRS I TOOK A LOAN FROM MY CREDIT UNION TO GET A LAWYER BECAUSE I WANTED ADIVORCE. NOW I AM IN DEBT BEVAUSE I LOST MY JOB AND HIM
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

You should only get a divorce if you feel that is what you need to do but it seems like you can work things out if you both make the effort to make the marriage better for one he has to involve you more on the financial part of the marriage instead of just telling you you're spending all of the money ask him to show you how you are doing that. What you should do is sit down and write down the good and bad in the marriage and then decide if the marriage is worth saving and if the answer you come up with is no then I would proceed with the divorce but if you do not want the divorce then you should talk that over with your husband as soon as you can. Maybe also consider going to marriage counseling and also set up a budget so that you aren't spending to much of the household finances. If you are having second thoughts about getting the divorce then don't do anything you will regret later make sure you definitely want this before go ahead with the divorce.