KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

i find it hard to talk abt it i worry abt woman, i find myself

i find it hard to talk abt it
i worry abt woman, i find myself embarrassed about my private part, i could not help myself feeling, i got erection when woman is very close to me, especially overcrowding, does it drive woman mad, or angry with me (in woman's thought)

please find to any comfort for me

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your age?

-How often does this happen?

-Does it get touched or it only becomes erect when you are around a crowd of women?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
age 30 to 40 group

very often it happened, when any woman come to close to me especially woman's bum where it happened in train in peak times, it happened when train is overcrowding,

please give me best answer about woman's mind, what is your thought when it happened?

Unless they see it they may not pay any mind to it, most women might be embarrassed and other will realize that sometimes that kind of thing may happen. You should try to hide it if it happens again so not to make women feel awkward. If it only happens in crowded public places then I wouldn't worry to much about it but if it embarrasses you then I would talk to your physician about why it happens and only around a crowd of women. Depending on what you do when you get one on how a woman reacts to you getting the erection. Most women would be uncomfortable to see a man get an erection in public only because it's not common place to see that type of thing and most probably have never seen anything like they probably wouldn't know how to react.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what exactly woman think their mind after they find out man get erection, do they take further action if it does happened?

No not if they are strangers to them they will not take further action but some women get aroused to even see an erection but most won't. They are probably asking themselves why they got the erection and what or who made it happen.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.