KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Will chuck respond to my call

Customer Question

Will chuck respond to my call?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What is your age?

-Are you dating Chuck?

-When did you call Chuck?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Kimberly,
I'm 54
Not dating Chuck, he lives 2 hours away.
I called him last sat nite.

We dated but the distance was too much. I have never stopped loving him and thinking about him. Every so often he calls.

I wish to win him back.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

If you called him last Saturday and he hasn't called back then he may not be calling you back what you should do is sit down and write him a long letter telling him how you feel about him and that you never stopped loving him, he may not be calling you back because he doesn't know what you want or that you want him to call back. Depending on how things ended this may be your only chance to get him back so don't let this pass you by and then years later find yourself living with regrets. Either way you need to know where you stand with him and if he isn't willing to give it another try then you will know that you gave it your all. Make the letter as long as you need it to be and make sure you get all of your feelings out there and ask him if he would every consider giving you another chance. This way if he isn't willing to give it another try you can find closure in knowing that you told him how you felt and don't have to hide the way you feel anymore. What I would do is try to call him one more time and give it three days and if he doesn't call you after that then I would write the letter and mail it out to him.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Kimberly, Are you getting anything from Chuck on this?
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer

-Are you looking for a pyschic reading?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

I think that Chuck doesn't know what you want when you call unless you leave a message stating why you are calling he will not know that you still love and care about him and want to have another chance with him. Alot of people think "Oh, they aren't going to take me back" or "This will not work" without even trying and then they often times live with regrets for many years and asking themselves "What if" and you don't want to find yourself asking that without knowing one way or the other. Even if he isn't interested in trying again at lease you know for sure and then you can work on moving past this and finding closure to help you move on.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I was trying to find out what Chuck thought about my call. I did tell him that I couldn't stop thinking about him, that I wanted him to know I was here for him and I missed him.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

Without talking to Chuck it's hard to know what he thought about the phone call but since he didn't answer your call he may have move on or just thought you were calling to tell him and since you didn't tell him to call you back he probably won't that is why it's important for you to be open about your feeling.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Kimberly, Tx for your help yesterday. But as far as Chuck goes, he does know why I'm calling.

So i'm not accepting this.
Tx for your help,
Lee
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

That's fine would you like to talk to another expert? Let me know what you want to do please.