Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

how do i deal with a women who cares about me but will not

how do i deal with a women who cares about me but will not commet to a full relationship I'am really in love with her.

It would be helpful to get some further information about your situation.

What are your ages?

How long do you know her and/or how long have you been seeing each other?

Does she say why she will not commit to a full relationship with you?

What do you mean by 'full' relationship? An EXCLUSIVE relationship, where she dates only you?

Do you know if she's involved with anyone else at this time?

Has she been married before?

Thanks very much for all your additional detail, which will enable me to provide you with a more complete answer.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
my age 62 her 54 seeing each other 4 months she does not want to hurt me if it does not work out yes only dates me at present she is not seeing any one else married 2 times
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

While you may feel at this time, that you are in love with her, 4 months is not a very long time, and your relationship is first beginning and blossoming. I understand her not wanting to make a full commitment, and then hurt you, if her feelings should change and/or she does not want to proceed with the relationship.

If she's been married 2 times, she understands all the many things that can go wrong and cause a relationship to break apart, and she would like to avoid that mistake, since she most likely feels she's gone through that hurt twice, and doesn't want you to go through it, if she makes a commitment too early in your relationship.

If you know that she is only dating you at present, and is not seeing anyone else, that should provide you with some security, that she will continue to date only you, so your relationship as it stands now, is 'exclusive'.

Give her time and don't rush her into making a full commitment; the more you talk about it, the more she may pull back. Let things happen naturally, and if everything has been going well for the first 4 months, there's no reason for it not to continue to go well, and hopefully, then, you'll get your commitment from her.

I hope everything works out well for you both!