KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

There is this party on Saturday, that I am attending hosted

There is this party on Saturday, that I am attending hosted by a woman I would like to ask out but I don't know if that is the right place a party that she is hosting. I am 33 she is 36.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have been wanting to ask this woman out for sometime now. I don't see her much to get the chance to. I know she is not dating anyone.

She is having a party on Saturday that I was invited to. I just don;t know if that is an appropriate place to chat and perhaps ask her if I could call her sometime?
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

That may be the only chance you get to do so, so I say don't let this opportunity get away make sure you make small talk at first to feel her out to see if she would even be interested in going on a date and then ask her before the night is over for her number and then call and ask her out for a date. Tell her how you have been feeling about her and that you wanted to ask her out for some time. If at the end of the evening Saturday you feel comfortable asking her out then ask her but if she seems preoccupied with the party wait to ask her when you call her.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
But definetely ask for her number at least?
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Yes most definitely ask for her number and if she seems interested go for it and ask her out.