Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

Heres one that will make your day. i recently met a woman

Here's one that will make your day.   i recently met a woman on a flight and got along quite well.   Gave my email address but had dot com instead of dot net.   I know her first name ( I know this sounds lame ) but just was wondering if any way to contact her . I tried airlines. Obviously they cant give out that info. ( duh ).   I know her final destination.   Was thinking of personal type add but so many to choose from. She got off at Ontario, California Airport so many to choose from. Like I said, this sounds lame but, wanted to see if there was ANY way to check. Also, I know she designs jewelry and lives not far from Ontario.   Thanks for any suggestions you may have.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.

Wow! What a romantic story, and I hope it has a romantic outcome! It certainly did make my day! : )

If you know her final destination was Ontario, California, you can choose to put a personal ad on Craigslist in her city, or a city closest to hers, and/or place a personal ad in the local newspaper of Ontario. In the ad, mention her first name, you met on a plane (flight number) the jewelry designer information, and also, since you know she designs jewelry, call a few jewelry stores or outlets in Ontario and ask if they are familiar with her/have done business with her. Explain your story, and if you're lucky enough to find someone that knows her, or knows someone that knows her (sometimes, this is how it goes, when you get 'leads' which lead to other leads,) tell them if they do know her, you're not asking them to give you any personal information about HER, but just to get a message to her that you called, explained who you are, where you met, etc., give YOUR contact info (telephone, or corrected email, etc.) and ask that she get in touch with you.

If she actually has a business selling her jewelry (jewelry designs), you might check sites online, through google or other similar search engines, with keywords, 'her first name', jewelry, jewelry designers/designs, and her city, and see how that goes. Also, try to remember what else you discussed on the plane, and if she mentioned any favorite stores or restaurants she frequents, and if you can, try to go there.

Also, even though the airline won't release the information on their passenger list, etc., if you call and explain your situation and give her first name only, then ask, as I mentioned above, for THEM to contact her and relay YOUR contact information to her, maybe if you get a cooperative/romantic customer service rep, they might do you this favor. Again, you're not asking for any personal info of HERS or how to find her, just to get YOUR information to her, since you goofed with the .com, .net. Sometimes, you get a really understanding person who will actually help you.

You can also try to count on the fact that perhaps, if she's computer savvy, she will try your email, see that it's not right (her email will be bounced back to her, if there's no other person/company with the same email address with .com) and she WILL try the .net or .org, just to see if it will go through.

I hope you're able to find her, and this has a very happy ending! Please keep me posted on your progress and if you find her. Thanks!

Cher
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I called the airlines but they said anything after 24 hrs is erased in their computers and could not help although they appeared as though they would be willing to.    I will have to try the other forms and see what happens but am kind of doubtful. I also tried the names of jewelers on line and called a few with no success there either.   So I'll try the others and see what happens.   Thanks for the suggestions. If this by anyway turns out well I'll be sure to let you know.   Thanks again.
Expert:  Cher replied 5 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks very much for your reply.

I'm glad you've already tried some of the things I suggested, and will continue to try others. Too bad about the airline, but it's nice that they seemed willing to help.

Yes, please keep me posted and let me know if you find her! Thanks.

Cher
Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor