KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

ive been in a relationship for 9yrs but it seems too be goin

Customer Question

ive been in a relationship for 9yrs but it seems too be goin downhill all i do is set ahome 24/7 and he can go and do what he wants even when he doesnt have too work and im always suck at home and its gettin on my nerves i dont have a car and i clean cook and i even pay most of the bills i just dont know what to do anymore or what is wrong with him
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer again. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What are your ages?

-Why does he claim it's you fault?

-In what ways does he feels it's your fault?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
well he is 43 and i am 32 he thinks it is my fault b/c i went to jail a couple yrs ago and lost my license but i have tried to do everythin to please him i cook i clean and i stop drinkin but he thinks if i want to get out of the house i could call a bus but i hardly have any friends anymore and i feel trap he goes every with his dad every sat. and doesnt want to do anythin with me anymore
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

If you have talked to him about how you feel and told him the affect it is having on you and still he does nothing and says it's your fault then it may be time to get reacquainted with old friends you lost touch with and hang out with them, go to the movies or dinner or a night at the club. It seems he doesn't take into consideration your feelings and how alone you feel. It's time to make up your mind as to whether you want to stay there and continue to feel alone and deserted or if it's time to leave and reclaim your life and stop living like a prisoner. He does these things because he knows you will be right there waiting for him what you are going to have to do is show him that you can get out on your own with some help from friends. Show him that you won't be defendant on him to take you where you need to go. If he sees that you are serious about getting out of the house he may be apt to ask you to come more places with him. As long as he sees you stuck there at home he will continue to keep you held up in the house. Right now he feels he has it made he can come and go as he please and he still has you there cooking and cleaning for him, of course he will not make an effort because he knows he doesn't have to do that right now, you have to show him that has changed and that he needs to make more of an effort or else you are gone.