Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

i love freckles and moles on girls arms why do i like it so

Customer Question

i love freckles and moles on girls arms why do i like it so much
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

People have preferences in what they find attractive. More often then not it stems from something the person was impressed by as a child, but if can be from any number of things from seeing a attractive person with freckles to having a role model who have freckles.

Men and women alike have preferences, this can be from hair color or style to body size or parts of the body such as legs, behinds or breast size. While you may find a certain thing attractive on another person, the reality is that this is cosmetic only.....you must look past the preference and find the person.

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
my mum has freckles and moles on arms do u think that is how i like it so much girls arms with moles and freckles but why when i see girls freckles and moles that i like i go home play with my dick and think about what me have seen that day help me what can i do about do i love girls or just the freckles and moles on girls arms