KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Alright, i screwed up. I used to be friends with this girl

Customer Question

Alright, i screwed up. I used to be friends with this girl that i was in love with. We were like best friends. But i told her how i felt and now she hates me. She won't talk to me or anything. what should i do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

Hi Marickguy. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long were you friends?

-What did she say when you told her how you felt?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Expert:  Guests replied 8 years ago.
I am fifteen and so is she.

We were friends for two/three years with me loving her since the first time i saw her.

She didn't say anything. She just hasn't said anything at all. she just like ignores me. avoids me. It probably didn't help that i said how i felt on paper form. i think she is scared of me. or freaked out.
I would have said how i felt face to face but i am no good with spoken words only written ones. I think she knew but didn't want it to be true. All i know is she like hates me and i want to be friends again. to be able to talk to her again.