Cher, Relationship Enthusiast
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, M.A., Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Psychic Advisor

Is my husband cheating on me

Customer Question

Is my husband cheating on me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Melissa.

What makes your think your husband is cheating on you?

How long have you been married?

Have things changed in the recent past, which make you think he's having an affair?

Thanks for any additional detail about your situation.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
We've been together for 4 years but married for 2.
His ex told me he cheated on her and he will cheat on me. We've been arguing a lot about the trust worry now
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, Melissa, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

His ex told you he cheated on her and he will cheat on you, because she's jealous he's not married to her, anymore.

If he is not giving you any concrete evidence to make you think he is cheating, you'll have to trust him to be faithful to you. Some signs to look for, if he were cheating, may be: doesn't come home on time or when he says he will; is not in a place at a time he says he will be; gets phone calls at odd hours and doesn't really talk, or it's a 'hang-up'; you find charges on credit cards from restaurants, clubs, bars, stores, you don't normally frequent and/or in areas not near your home; changing clothes more often, showering more often, wearing cologne more often or changing scents. These are just a few tell-tale signs of possible cheating.

If you trust your husband and have no reason to suspect he's not being faithful to you, continue to trust him unless and until he gives you a reason not to.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Is my husband still madly inlove with me?
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again, Melissa.

If your husband still treats you the way he did, before and after you were newly married, as if you're the only woman in the world who makes him happy and who knows how to please him, than, yes, he's still madly in love with you.

Sometimes, after marriage, some couples fall into a 'routine' which seems less exciting, but if the true feelings are still there, you can bring them out, if you feel you're not seeing them, by increasing your romantic interludes, doing some 'different' things, you haven't yet experienced, and continue to make yourself as romantic, sexy and loving as you can, so he has no doubt how YOU feel. You want HIM to feel he's the luckiest man in the world, because he has YOU! Surprise him with a romantic, candlelit dinner one night, when he comes through the door, and dress up in your sexiest dress, which you know he loves you in. Comparatively, you're still newlyweds, so do things to show him the honeymoon isn't yet over!