KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

people who work in my home or friends who act well but then

Customer Question

people who work in my home or friends who act well but then either steal , lie, sabotage and invade my life
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
well for the past few years it seemed to intensify . It being men that i date or work with and women that i have work and also sadly hope that i have got a close girlfriend because they see what i need and fake giving it and over the last ten years at least i have been betrayed terri ly . i give my heart anad soul into life and try to believe in people until i find out differently. except at times as an artist who does huge mural size paintings there are times that i need constant physical help lifting moving etc. so out of desperation even when i feel and or really know that they are using me i would continue to befriend them . even outwardly letting them know that i don't trust them. i had 15 packages that my 85 year old mom and i put together some large and small photos.which were starting to disapper when a sociopath barged into my fresh beginng cuz after staying in a hotel for a mth when i got back i was soooo tramatized cuz i was sitting under the skylite when the cement fell through going 830mph specilist who were there and it missed me by 2ft so the loudest crasth i ever heard somehow i jumped up and lived. each person i get close to takes advantage of me money , stealimng thing and really hurting anyw all pkgs are pong more
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

You will continue to accept these kinds of people into your life until you decide what your worth is and that you deserve better than what you are getting. Many people believe that it is better to be treated badly than to be alone but what they don't understand is it comes hand and hand, even with people in your life you can still feel alone especially if those people do nothing but take, take, take never giving physically and mentally. There is a saying: "One good friend is better than ten fake friends." You are desperate to have people around you that you don't look or take the time to see if they are there to truly help you or use you for the things that you have. What you need to do is take the time to see if they are true friends or just users and then let them go. Take that second chance at life to be a little selfish and think about yourself and not others when you can love and care for yourself it makes you stronger and less tolerant of people who are out to hurt you. Even if you can only find one true friend it's better than having friends and people around that treat you badly and steal from you, people who do not have your best interest at heart should not be in your life for another moment. When you have money and materialistic things it's hard to know who is in your life because they truly want to be and who is there to use and abuse your kindness. I think you have to work on your self esteem before the other changes can take place once you truly know that you deserve better it will be so much easier to get those toxic people out of your life.