Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

my husband has been txt another woman a friend for a year now

my husband has been txt another woman a friend for a year now i have left 2 times because of this i recently found out this is happening again he swears they are nothing more than friends but it seens this is not gonna stop this last time he said it will but i have heard that before.When do i call it quits?He swears he loves me?Please help I need an opinion
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

The best indication of future behavior is past behavior. If he's told you twice already that he would stop and it's been a year and he's still doing it, its probably more going on than just friends/texting. If this woman has such a hold on him that he cannot let her go to save the relationship he has with you, then it is very doubtful that he will keep his word this time. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly,

Chase