Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

is there anyone here who has psychic abilities

Customer Question

is there anyone here who has psychic abilities?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello john,

I am an empath, and do Tarot and dream interpretation. Can you tell me your question and I will see if I can help?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<p><strong>hello chase;</strong></p><p><strong>                    thanks for replying and attempting to help me i really appreaciate that! </strong><strong> i am trying to basicly find out about my future when it comes to love! i wanna know everything possible from where i would possibly meet her and when i would,and more i can ask more direct questions if you want and i can tell you this i love to ride a bike and i travel all over the city of pittsburgh on it on trails and streets reason i say this is because i want you to know so you can give more of a clear reading!so will it be while im riding on one of my rides or will it be an all together different situation! what do you see for me?</strong></p>
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello John,

Let me ask you a couple of questions.

What is your age?

Have you ever been in love?

When is the last time you were in a relationship?

What are some problems you've had in relationships?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im 35 and yes i been in love before! 2005 i was with her since 1999 well she was abusive to me and controlled my money, some problems with me with relationships the main thing is i was always finding myself being used as i am such a sweet person and girls would use that against me in the past! i was also very tolerate with my ex though she was abusive verbaly and physicaly so really other than that not really any real problems
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for that additional info John. I would say that someone who abuses you verbally and physically, and controls your money is a real problem. It's ok to be sweet, but no one should ever treat you that way.

What do you do for a living?

Do you live alone? with family?

What do you like to do for fun?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
as far as what i do for a living im currently on social security been since 13 years old but i am also soon gonna start selling on ebay and i do quite wel for myself! i live with family,with my parents as im in no position to move out until i am with someone who can help me by putting our money together! as for what i like to do for fun i like to bike,bowl,play pool,swim,camp,fish,play video games,take walks,play online games,listen to music at home and on the bike,playing with my pets,garden,go to local parks on my bike,
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Thank you John :0)

I will do a three card Tarot reading for you on love if you like. However, I will not be able to have it back to you until Sunday, as I would have to prepare. (Possibly Sat night) If this is ok with you, let me know.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sure that is fine i am definitley ok with waiting because it will be worth it big time to have insight which is better then day after day month after month wondering why am i single!

john
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Ok, then I will send you a message on Sunday. We can also talk about your relationship issues later on down the line if you wish.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
<strong>hello i was wondering if you completed the tarot reading for me on love and when the cards shown me meeting someone if they tell you that!</strong>
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hello, John,

Yes, I did a three card spread for you.

Your first card was the Judgement card. This card sits on the left and indicates your past love life. In the past you have dealt with some delusions and denial of the truth in a situation. You sought the best and saw only the good in a situation that you misjudged. This situation caused you remorse and disappointment despite some times that were good. When we become stuck on judgment, we feel that there can be no forgiveness, but this is untrue. A hateful judgment leaves no room or space for redemption, but a loving judgment says that we live to see another day and can always make our situation better.

Judgments are definitely necessary to assess our true selves. If someone judges you, learn from it...take the potential value, change or correct what needs to be changed or corrected, but remember you are the master of your life. You are worth something. Your mistakes are behind you now, and it's time for you to find a personal calling or conviction, something you believe in, this is your path.

Your second or 'center' card is where you are right now in your life and love. Your center card is the Ace of Swords

This tells me that a seed has been planted in your life already, even if you don't see it yet. It's possible that the person you will love has already touched your life in some way, but you maynot see it yet. This is a time of action for you, a time to take control and be determined about what you want out of life. Take chances and follow through on all actions, now is not the time to drop the ball. If you have to cut ties, now is the time to do it....if you want to enact a dream, it's time to get started on it. Confidence is your motto right now. Ace of swords is the symbol or possibility. This could be an offer, an opportunity, an idea, a desire for justice or truth, an encounter, or just a simple event that repeats itself. Its telling you that the love you seek might be a challenge that you feel you are not capable of but you are. Commit yourself to being yourself, to being honest and ethical, and you will find that which you seek. Whether that be love or the meaning of your life. I don't necessarily see you meeting someone right at this point in your life, i think the paths you take, if they are wise ones that you are truly committed to, will lead you to the path of someone to love.

Your last card symbolizes the future. It is the Four of Pentacles

This tells me that you will eventually have things that need to be protected, whether these things are property, ideas or possessions, but you will want to manage your affairs wisely and not allow someone else to take from you what is rightly yours. I see a star and a cat, this woman will have some affinity to stars, what kinds of stars I don't know. Not sure why there's a cat either, she might own one or have a problem with one. As your current card showed, you have some things to do in your life before you will meet someone in your life. There's something you should be doing but you're not, which is blocking your ability to meet someone new.

..................

I hope this helps. Let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
wow im blown away by that reading! a few parts were puzzling and some dissapointing in how it has to play out but all of it i know is important and i need to learn what it is i need to do so that i can find my other half!this is extremely important to me and yes i would like to talk more if there is more after hearing that though?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
For now, that's all I have. But if you want to talk to me anytime, you can ask for me by name. If you want to send me a note in a few weeks and I can do another reading, you can do that too. Tarot is not reading the future, but rather is a guide that can help you in your future. If you have other things, general things, relationship/family issue, you can ask for me anytime. In the meantime, it does look like you have some thinking and action to do. But things look bright for you.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well im just very thankful to know that some thinking and action all should work out! however thats if i can figure out the key parts for example what does the star and cat mean and the woman who will have some affinity to stars its these clues that really are gonna be hard to figure out!
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well that pretty much explained what i wanted to know on that! thanks! and i will check in with you and update you in two weeks or sooner from today depending how this whole thing works out either way i will send you notes!