KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

i recently met this girl and we started out as friends especially

i recently met this girl and we started out as friends especially since she is engaged to be married we agreed t go to a basketball game with each other and we have been talking out of work for a couple weeks for hours on end but she backed out of going to the game with me because of how her out of town boyfriend feels about it but she just told me she likes me more than she should and i have feelings for her as well why did she tell me that especially since she is out of contact for a week is she confused like i am?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long has she been engaged?

-Is she in a long distance relationship?

-Have you told her how you feel about her?

-When is she due to get married?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
im 18 and she's 21 im not sure how long she's been engaged and her boyfriend is out of town working on setting up his business for a while and i told her how i feel about her and she returned my feelings and i wish i knew when she was getting married
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

She may be feeling lonely since her fiance' is out of town and not feeling like she means all that much to her fiance'. She does seem confused as to what she wants and if that is the case she is going to have to rethink marrying this guy until she is totally sure she will be marry him without unresolved feelings for you. What you are going to have to do is make sure she isn't using you as someone to keep her company and show her affection while her fiance's is away. She may very well like you or may be starting to fall for you but that could change as soon as her fiance's is able to be there for her more so just be careful not to put all of your emotions out there until you ask her what this all means. Ask her if you are her shoulder while her boyfriend is away or are her feelings genuine and if they are then what does it mean for her future. She may be having second thought about getting married or who she is marrying if her fiance's puts more time into his business than her but you are going to have to find that out before giving your heart to her. She should never enter into a marriage with unresolved feeling for someone else, the marriage won't last long if she has feelings for you and doesn't work through those feelings and she may want to be honest with her fiance' about her feelings, honesty is always the best policy. Talk to her about what all of this means and what she plans on doing about the feelings she has for you.