KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

My boyfriend of 12 years with whom I have a son ... has been

Customer Question

My boyfriend of 12 years with whom I have a son ... has been emailing & calling a women in another state that he met at a friends wedding. He says I dont listen to him and he needs someone to talk to?? We are in the process of adopting a daughter and she has been place in our home.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-How long has he been talking to this other woman?

-What is your question to me?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
He has been talking to her since December of 2008 - I just found out he had plans to meet her on an upcoming trip. When I first asked him about her - he lied to me two or three times before I confiscated the emails and confronted him.

He says there has been no physical contact and she lives 900 miles away. She was unaware that he has committed with two kids. But she knows now. LOL. She told him to get ... Should I trust him?
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.
Customer

If you have chosen to stay with him then you are going to have to put this in the past as far as trusting him that is going to take some time but you should keep your eyes open to his behavior and whether or not he truly did stop talking to her or any other female for that matter because if he lied to you two or three times he can easily lie to you again. Just make sure you are willing to forgive him for what he was doing before you trust in him again he has to earn that trust back.