Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I need to know if my boy friend is into me. Everytime we begin

Customer Question

I need to know if my boy friend is into me. Everytime we begin to have sex, he wants me to start by giving him a blow job... But he doesn't touch me while i'm doing it. I have to take his hands and lead them where i want. after he's satisfied with his blow job then he's totaly finished so i don't get satisfied at all. How can i fix this problem and should i take it as a sign that he's not really into me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

What are your ages?

How did you meet?

Are you saying that you don't have intercourse?

Do you spend time together? What sort of things do you do?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I'm 21 he's 20. We've known each other for about 8 years... we go to the same church. No we don't have intercourse... we aren't even suppost to touch each oher at all till we get married, but we still do. We spend alot of time together. I work with his mom and we are really good friends. I'm over at there house all the time and we are basically family. We go to alot of sporting events cause his brother is all state in basketball and football. We waatch alot of tv together but he will only sit and watch things with me if it's some kind of sport.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.
It doesn't seem that he's very good at fulfilling your needs or wants, and that he's more into what he needs and wants. I can't say that this means he's not into you, but if he's not willing to reciprocate the affection and warmth that you are willing to give him, or show him that you need, it may not change over time. Life is not just about pleasing one person, even when it comes to yourself, you want to compromise and please others around you as well, however....the botXXXXX XXXXXne is you have to be happy and you have to feel satisfied too. He gets what he wants out of the oral sex and maybe he acts the way he does because he knows you aren't supposed to do it, but by the same token he still does it. You'll need to talk with him and find out where his head is at about it. Ask him why he doesn't touch you or otherwise try to please you when you so obviously try to please him. If he won't talk about it or give you any answers then the issue is somewhat serious and you're going to have to think about your plans for the future. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more. Warmly Chase
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Anytime i try to talk he gets mad or offended