KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

will my boyfriend come back to me

will my boyfriend come back to me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been together?

-Why did you break up?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
we have been together 2 years. he loves me but i am very unconfident in myself. he says i am his destiny. He is 18 and i am a little older.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

What you're going to have to do is spend this time working on the issues you have that bother him the most. Try to be more confident within yourself read some self help books or take a self help program that will help you to work on being more confident about yourself so that your boyfriend will be even more attracted to you. Men are not attracted to women who do not have confidence in themselves they start to lose interest because it gets repetitive, the way you dress and act gives off a persona that says what you are, if you do not dress and act confident that will give off the persona that you don't have confidence. It's more important to change because you want to be a better person and not want to change for someone else because if they cannot accept you for the person they fell in love with then changing more than likely won't help the relationship much if you aren't doing it for you then you will lose yourself in the meantime.