Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

A guy I like used to like me. Then after having sex with him

Customer Question

A guy I like used to like me. Then after having sex with him I ended up getting an abortion and then getting drunk and giving his teammate oral sex. Now he won't talk to me, and I'm not sure he ever liked me in the first place. My question is whether or not he still likes me and if there is a second chance?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

How long did you know him before you became intimate with him?

What are your ages?

How is he acting now? How did you meet?

Would you be upset if the roles were reversed?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I knew him for three months, and we talked/tected every day, yet I had only hung out with him twice before getting intimate, although I initiated the first intimate act.

19 years old.

He ignores my calls and texts, but stares at me a lot. We met online when I had facebook.

Yeah I would be sad, but I am not sure he really even liked me in the first place, or if I just thought he did and he was just trying to get me in to bed.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
we are nineteen, i would feel awful, but now i'm not sure if he even liked me in the first place. I also don't know if he believes me about the abortion. We met online and had talked daily for three months and net twice before having sex. Also, i initiated the action.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
I would say that if he stares at you a lot it may be that he still likes you. It's hard to know considering the circumstances ho w he felt about you. By having the abortion without discussing it with him or telling him....by having oral sex with his friend, it's more than any normal person should be expected to bear and it's possible he may not want to have anything else to do with you and you can't blame him. The only thing you can do is try to talk to him, text him and try to get back to being friends to see if anything can go on from there. All you can do is try, there's no guarantee that he will change how he feels or acts toward you. Take your time and allow him to get to know you for who you are inside, that's really the best you can do. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly,

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Now, a year later, he thinks that I have made up a story about having a baby. I do not know how to show him I was pregnant. I still love this guy, and now he seems to be going with other girls, completley ignoring me. Sometimes, he allows his friends to talk to me on his phone, but other than that, I am sure he hates me, but something deep down tells me to not give up. What is it?! :(
Now, as I am trying to get over him I have slept with 17 other guys.
I like this guy named Howard now, and I need to know how to act towards him. I don't want to be clingy, and I want to be with him. Please help me!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.