KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

How can I bless my enemies and those who persecute one

How can I bless my enemies and those who persecute one?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I want to Bless people I do not know well if and when they make derogatory statements
about me based on gossip they have heard. Since I do not have a close relationship -
what can I say or do that will bless them as scripture says to bless those who curse you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

Righttrx806,

You can bless them through pray since you do not know them well then you really cannot go up to them and say a pray they will think you are strange or it may give them even more reason to make derogatory statement. What you could to do pray to God to humble them and teach them passion for others. I think the Bible meant to bless them through pray. The saying "Misery loves company" comes to mind when talking about people that talk about you or make untrue statements. You can not stop them from saying what they want to say but you can pray for them to not judge thus be judged.