KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Category: Relationship
Expert:  drsaurabhjoshi replied 5 years ago.

Please elaborate on your question.

Regards,

Dr.Joshi
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I wanted to find out if he really love me or not - I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE HIS EMAIL TO ME.

Im so bothered of his reply, and not sure if he really mean what he wrote. Please read his mail "i paste and attched it on top"

I am opting out of this question and sending it to the relationships category.

Regards,

Dr.Joshi
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I hope i can get proper answer to my question.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

Reading his email and thinking about what he said in that email it seems as though he is torn between his current girlfriend and you but he wants to be there for you and do the right thing if you are indeed pregnant he wants to take care of you and the child, if it is you that is pregnant do you know how far along you are or if you are definitely pregnant? I think he is basing his decision on the fact of whether or not he will be a father but if he isn't that he won't know what to do after that. What you both need to do is to go make sure that he is truly going to be a father and then work things out from there. He is going to have to make a final decision and not lead two people on. I'm not really understand the email is he dating you and cheated on you or is he with someone else and cheated on them with you could a explain a little more the situation. I will try to help you as much as I can and as long as it takes to get you the answers you want.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.