KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I am a 46 yrs old male, never been married, have ED,and the

Customer Question

I am a 46 yrs old male, never been married, have ED,and the worst luck with women. I know its me who needs help, but I expect to have a sexy looking mate, like most males do.would like to find someone I desire. Where in the US is there THE MOST young middle age females than males.(I want to make the odds more in my favor).
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Where do you live now?

-In what ways have you had the worst luck with women?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kimberly,

I live in Knoxville,TN

Being a sensitive male is very difficult for me.

I also since when people may be interested in me.

Most of the women I want or desire, will not have a thing to do with me.

I have been in relationships, but never was satisfied to the point to marry.

One I dated, looked more at my brother than me.

Another, she was BiPolar and had too much medication that made her euphoric.

She was seeing another man (sleeping with him) and did Not tell me, giving her an ego trip.

I just want to get the hell out of Knoxville. I live with my father, so thats another strike against me. What more info specifically do you need to answer my question ?

I want to live somewhere where the odds of me

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Knoxville,TN

Its a long story, but to make it short. I can't get a date with anyone I desire, and I am tired of it always being my fault.

I just want to get the hell out of Knoxville. I live here with my father (another strike against me). I want to live somewhere, where I can easily find someone without difficulty.Where there is more women than men.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

The best cities for single men as far as women are concerned are the larger cities and metropolitan cities of the Midwest and East Coasts, in New York where single women outnumber men by more than 210,000, in Philadelphia and Washington D.C. women outnumber men by 50,000, also Detroit women outnumber men 20,000. Make sure that you aren't making hasty decisions to move without having a place to live and a job lined up, the fact that you are living with your father is part of the problem and affects your relationships. What you should do is think of ten things you want in a woman and then look at that list when choosing a mate and if that woman doesn't meet all of the requirements then you really shouldn't settle for less than you want and maybe that is what you are doing because you get tired of being alone and then you just settle for the first one that shows you attention. You are picking the wrong women because you aren't setting the bar high enough for what you want from them. If you decide to move make sure to date around and not start dating the first woman you meet, dating around allows you to compare the women and choose the one that meets your list or at least 3/4 of your list of requirements.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kimberly,

I just wanted to let you know, before I hit the accept button.

Being a Highly Sensitive Person is difficult, so its hard for me to date around.

I wish I could do that. I am very satified about what you say, but with this in mind, I am not sure what to do. In big cities there are lots of crime isn't there ?

There are also lots of arrogant people who would just "trample" me (so-to-speak),or be impatient with me.

This is only just some of the problems:

* have a heightened awareness of subtleties in your environment, whether it's sight, sound, touch, taste, or smell.

*Become stressed out and overwhelmed and may find it necessary to get away, maybe into a darkened room, to seek solitude, relief and comfort.

*Refer from web site: http://www.highlysensitivepeople.com/

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
Customer

You're right you are going to have a hard time meeting alot of people if you are not outgoing and assertive because it's going to be harder for you to come right out and ask a woman out, also you're right the bigger cities have alot of crime but they have small town surrounding them that you can move to and still have access to the city life and the women in them. Have you ever tried going to like a support group with people that suffer from the some things you do in them, you may find you have more in common with them then people in general public you could find someone that likes the same things you do and can also relate to the issues you have with social interaction. You really don't have to move to find someone that you can get along with, one thing you may want to do is think about getting your own place and not live with your father anymore this could be putting a damper on you finding a mate also alot of women look at a man who has never been married and lives with their parent or parents as someone who isn't interested in the aspect of marriage and children, so you may be giving off the wrong persona without even trying to do so. I think if you just change a few things about your lifestyle it will be so much better for you to date and find a mate that is right for you.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kimberly,

Thank you for your help ! Love you.

I will try to do as you suggest. My priority is to try to get my own place. Maybe then try to find a special sensitive group that might help me socially.

Still another problem, I will be faced with is my Financial difficulties.

The "roadblock" to getting my own place. I am $40,000 in debt.

But I will not bother you with that one.

It will not be easy given the lifestyle I have been occustomed to depending too much on my father financially and additionally, the tough economic times right now.

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.