Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Im having relationship questions

I'm having relationship questions

What are your questions?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Sometimes I get paranoid that my girlfriend isn't the monogomous type. When we first got together she always talked about her ex's....she always seems to root for the attractive guy on reality TV. One time I went to visit a friend and she seemed to be flirting with another guy...and when I brought this up she got really angry with me. There is more.....however I can assume nothing has ever happened...but before we get into marriage territory I want to feel more secure. We have been together a little over a year.
Hello

It's normal for people to talk about their ex's when they first get together.
It's normal to like a cute guy or girl on TV, what is the use of getting jealous over that, because what of the odds of anyone meeting or getting together with some tv show person? If she is flirting, then it's something that should be able to be discussed without getting angry. Of course you want to be sure that you can discuss anything without anger, because marriage is based not just on love, but also on trust and communication. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

These are the things that made me insecure.

She cheated on her first husband....just 1 time...she said she felt guilty. I think he was a jerk ...she had known him for 20 years however. The guy She cheated on him with....she got back together with him just once after her divorce....I met her a month later. She kept the guys picture of the 2 of them on her computer for our first 7 months together...I had to tell her to eventually take it down. Last year when she opened my Valentine present...it reminded her of him and she smiled and told me an anecdote about them...I told her later that it made me feel weird...she told me he was a love of her life and that know she feels she can't talk about anything. She's not social...unless its a guy she's attracted to. And she always checks online to see what her ex's are up to...Myspace etc.

She looks at other guys...and tells me it's no big deal if I look at other women.

In her defense I can get paranoid sometimes...however I feel like the things she is doing is making me paranoid. One time I looked to see what my ex was doing...and she got upset.....it made me feel like she was projecting.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
After I deposited the second time it asked me to ask a new question?