KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

I like a co-worker who happens to have a boyfriend. She seems

I like a co-worker who happens to have a boyfriend. She seems to like me and we spend alot of time together. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

You should never get involved with someone who is already involved it only makes things confusing especially if you work with them it could make for a strained work environment especially if she isn't planning on breaking up with her boyfriend anytime soon. If you tell her how you feel and then she doesn't feel the same or her boyfriend were to find out and back her into a corner she could bring up harassment charges on you and you don't want that. I would suggest you do one of two things either let it go until she is free and single or tell her how you feel but make it very clear that you will not pursue anything until she is no longer with her boyfriend she will respect the fact that you aren't willing to put her current relationship in jeopardy and also you will be letting her know that you do indeed have feelings for her the decision is up to you but getting involved with someone that is already involved is never good thing especially when they are a coworker.