KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with

hi my doubt is can a gay can marry a women and live happyly

Customer Question

hi my doubt is can a gay can marry a women and live happyly and can we change his mentality to straight
Category: Relationship
Expert:  doc_aj replied 7 years ago.

It has recently been found that for every person there is a 5%change that he can be gay. That means every one has the tendency to be gay but in some people due to either too much dominance or due to life events they start getting more comfirtable being gays. My answer is that yes gays can be married happily and have kids and can become straight.

Please click ACCEPT buttonin green if this is helpful, it will not cost you extra. Positive feedbacks and bonuses will e warmly appreciated.

Thank you

Follow up questions are welcome

Expert:  KimberlyF replied 7 years ago.

I think it depends on the man's mentality if they truly love the woman that they marry then it's very possible for her to make him happy and live a full and happy life as a straight man. The gay tendencies may still be there but with every relationship he has to use some self control so not to cheat on his wife. Just like any relationship the urge to cheat whether with a man or woman are there they just have to have self control and not want to cheat on his mate if he decides to marry a woman. So the answer is yes I believe that a man can live a long healthy life with a woman if they were gay but they have to want to be faithful to her and not cheat on her with a man or woman.