TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

i recently reunited with my ex-boyfriend from high school tru

Customer Question

i recently reunited with my ex-boyfriend from high school tru a social network .he has joined the air force years ago and we had not spoken since our senior year so is about ten year . i am confused with a letter he wrote to me by e-mail. he asked for my cell and he gave me his cel so he called me 2 times and we spoke about uor selfs .he is not married i am engaged and have 2 sons . i don't know what to write back as a resonse to the letter he wrote to me.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

What did the letter say?

What part confused you?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

can you remove it from online after you read it .

thank you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
can you erase it . i just don't want to be online he finds out i am asking for help.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 7 years ago.

I read the note, can you tell me what part confused you?

How do you feel about him now, are you having feelings toward him? or just confused by the note?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

is confusing i don't really get his point is wanting to not talk anymore maybe you can explain to me .i am only confused by the note .

i feel very good just to hear from him and find out he is doing ok all these years i wonder were he was what he was doing because he was my bestfriend before he was my boyfriend so i onlyhave that special feeling that anyboby has toward a close friend .